We are excited to announce the start of our third annual holiday food drive at Summit Dental. Please consider contributing and supporting your local Beaverton families.
Our office is working in conjunction with the Oregon Food Bank to collect canned and boxed goods between now and December 19. At the end of the drive, Dr. Hagedorn will match all food donations pound-for-pound, doubling our contribution! We look forward to seeing you in the Cedar Mill office soon with your donation.
Please see the list of Most Wanted items below:
- Foods high in protein such as canned meats (i.e., tuna, chicken, salmon) and canned or dried beans
- Foods high in nutrients, such as canned fruits and vegetables (preferably with reduced sodium and reduced sugar)
- Whole-grain foods such as brown rice, whole grain cereal and whole-wheat pasta
- Soups, chilies and stews (preferably with reduced sodium and reduced fat)
- 100 percent fruit juice (canned, plastic or boxed)
- Unsaturated cooking oils
- And other nutritious, “healthy-choice” foods (preferably with reduced fat, sodium and sugar)