We are pleased to announce that our second annual food drive in conjunction with the Oregon Food Bank has officially begun. You can drop off your canned, boxed, or dried goods to our Cedar Mill office during regular business hours between now and December 14. Last year we donated over 80 lbs. of food to Oregon families in need and we are hoping to pass that goal this year. Most needed foods include:
- canned meats (i.e., tuna, chicken, salmon)
- canned and boxed meals (i.e., soup, chili, stew, macaroni and cheese)
- peanut butter and other nut butters
- canned or dried beans and peas (i.e., black, pinto, lentils)
- pasta, rice, cereal
- canned fruits and vegetables
- 100 percent fruit or vegetable juice (canned, plastic or boxed)
- cooking oil
- shelf-stable milk
- consider donating healthy, low-fat and low-sugar products
Remember, Dr. Hagedorn and Summit Dental will match the lbs. donated by patients, doubling our total donation at the end of the drive.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.