Patient health, comfort, and confidence come first.
Health – Your overall health largely depends on the health of your mouth. Keeping your gums and teeth healthy may have long-term benefits including:
- Fewer headaches and better sleep
- Reduced risks of infection and inflammation in your body
- Lower risk of heart disease
- Early detection of certain diseases and cancer
- Protect your memory
- Help keep blood sugar stable if you have diabetes
- Decrease low birth rate and premature deliveries for pregnant women
Comfort – At Summit Dental we strive to have patients be comfortable with every aspect of their care. Steps we take to ensure ultimate comfort include:
- Little to no wait-time for your appointment – We don’t overbook patients!
- Comfortable lobby where family can relax
- State-of-the art dental equipment
- Blankets, pillows, lip balm, and in-seat video glasses
- Extremely gentle and experienced hygienists
- Talented doctors with soft touch and the latest training on advanced techniques
- Personal follow-up after major treatments
Confidence – A person’s smile says a lot about them! We love helping patients achieve a naturally beautiful smile they can be proud of. Summit Dental can improve how you feel about your smile by resolving problems such as:
- Bad breath
- Yellow or discolored teeth
- Missing, chipped, or cracked teeth
- Gaps between teeth or crooked teeth
- Visible metal fillings or previous dental work patients are unhappy with
We suggest the same treatment to patients that we would our own family.
Summit Dental believes in identifying and treating the cause of the problem rather than just fixing a tooth after things go wrong. We believe in offering the best care possible in order to give patients a healthy mouth and keep them from needing any future dental work.
Summit Dental wants to listen and learn from what our patients have to say!
Patients should play an active role in their healthcare. We want to hear your questions and concerns so that together as a team we can decide on the best treatment possible.
We want to treat the whole family!
We have watched many families grow up in this office. Dr. Hagedorn and Dr. Layne see patients of all ages and develop lifelong relationships with each new patient to our Beaverton office.
Summit Dental maintains the highest professional standards and quality of care.
- Latest technology including digital x-rays
- Continuing education and ongoing training for entire staff
- Uncompromised safety and sterilization monitoring