Cosmetic and Family Dentist in Cedar Hills
Summit Dental offers comprehensive cosmetic and family dentistry!
Looking for a cosmetic dentist in Cedar Hills that can also treat your whole family? Creating your dream smile is easy and affordable at Summit Dental. Some of the restorative treatments you might need like crowns, bridges, and implants can make a huge difference in your smile. Plus, we offer comprehensive general dentistry services for children and teens.
In addition, other cosmetic treatments we offer at our Cedar Hills office include:
- Teeth whitening – Whitening can be done in the office with a special light by our dentist or at home with trays that you wear at night. Teeth whitening is completely safe and a very easy way to brighten up your smile! *New patients will receive complimentary professional teeth whitening with their comprehensive exam and x-rays.
- Veneers – The dentist can repair chipped, stained, or uneven teeth while protecting most of your natural tooth with veneers. Veneers can also correct small spaces between your teeth. These thin porcelain shells provide a very natural and attractive look!
- Orthodontics – Making sure you have straight teeth not only looks wonderful, but it can also help with a variety of other health problems. If you have frequent headaches or difficulty sleeping, the dentist can help fix the problem by getting your teeth in proper alignment. Simple cosmetic cases can be fixed right here in the office through one of two systems. Our office offers both Invisalign and Six Month Smiles. Invisalign straightens your teeth without metal braces by using a series of custom-made clear plastic trays. In more complicated cosmetic cases, Six Month Smiles uses white brackets and white wires to straighten teeth in an average of six months. See our Current Offers for Cedar Hills Invisalign and Cedar Hills Six Month Smiles promotions and earn up to $1000 off your treatment, plus free whitening!
Unique Features for your Family
- After-school appointment times and open on school holidays
- Multiple appointment slots so everyone in the family can be seen in the dentist office at once
- Emergency services in the evenings and on weekends
- Custom mouth guards, fluoride treatments, sealants, and other preventative services for children and teens